- It’s simple to purchase books on Kindle through your computer or mobile phone utilizing Amazon.
- To purchase a book for Kindle shipment, usage Amazon’s 1-Click option and choose the proper gadget to download.
- Visit Company Expert’s homepage for more stories
To do so, use Amazon’s 1-Click option on your desktop or mobile phone and select the Kindle you want to deliver to.
While your books ought to sync throughout your devices, picking “Kindle for Mac” guarantees it’s downloaded right away to your desktop if you wish to read it from your computer. For this choice to appear, you will have to download the app and log in to your account first.
Here’s how to buy books on Kindle on your computer or mobile phone.
Take a look at the items mentioned in this story:
How to buy books on Kindle on a computer system
1. Utilize your browser of choice to gain access to Amazon’s website and log into your account if you haven’t.
2. Click the menu icon in the upper left hand corner — which looks like three lines– to shop by category.
3. Click “Kindle E-readers & Books.”
4. Click “Kindle Books” under the “Kindle Store” area to check out books.
- If you have a specific book in mind currently, select “Kindle Shop” from the dropdown menu next to the search bar. Go into the book title or author name to search.
5. Click on the book of your picking. This will bring you to its details page, where the Kindle version should be selected (rather than Audiobook, Hardcover, or Paperback).
6. Click the dropdown menu under “Deliver to:” to change the gadget to your choice. If you have numerous signed up, another device– such as your iPhone– might be the default. Purchases sent to one device needs to sync with all others.
7. Click “Buy now with 1-Click” to complete the purchase. Your new book should immediately appear in your Kindle.
How to purchase books on Kindle on a mobile phone
You can also provide books to Kindle by buying on your mobile phone. This permits you to buy on the go however have your new book waiting for when you open your Kindle.
1. Open the Amazon app on your mobile gadget.
2. When you have effectively checked in, tap the menu icon in the upper left corner. The menu appears as three lines.
3. Tap “Shop by Department.”
4. Tap “Kindle Shop.” This will bring you to the book area of the Kindle Shop online. Check out the lists or search for a specific book or author.
5. Tap the book you want to buy. This will bring you to the information page, where the Kindle format need to currently be chosen (instead of Paperback or Hardback).
6. Scroll down and tap the gadget under “Provide to:” to alter to the Kindle you wish to provide to. An orange bar should appear next to the selected device. Click the “X” to close the pop-up.
7. Scroll up to the top of the page and tap “Buy now with 1-Click” to complete your purchase and provide the book to your desktop.
Related protection from How To Do Everything: Tech: